Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Cameron's 24th Birthday!

Cam's 24th bday was on Sunday, but as usual I am really bad at
waiting for him to open his presents (well, he usually asks 100
times to open them early) and so we celebrated on
Friday night/saturday morning!
Friday night we went to the exact same resturaunt as last year, Hanabi Japanese Sushi/ Habachi Grill. This is humerous as a few of you will recall, b/c the food was outstanding, the chef's were talanted, but the service sucked so bad we said we would never go back again... and look where we landed :). This time, the service was great, and we waited at the bar about 10 mins and the bartender gave us some free sake!!!! Cool huh? This is cam at the habachi table with his japanese beer!!!
Me at the house before we left! Striking a pose!

The cake I made for cam (courtousy of paula dean's party)
It's a coffee ice cream pie with choc chips and sprinkles and
of course paula always "makes it healthy" with some mint (i grew it!)
(no butter in this pie though :))



Cam's bday gift to himself, a new bike!! It's a dual suspension
rocky mountain something something... he can post about it later.
If you want to buy his old bike... let us know, it's on craigs list!

Saturday morning we went for a little mountain bike ride.
Boy was I hurting. But I looked cute!


Cam doing this technical rock thing ?!?!?!
As you can see, the actual trail is to the right, but I still had
to walk my bike down that :)

same thing.



part 3 of the pic sequence... go from 1-3


part 2


cam "climbing" this set of rock stairs, he is so crazy!


Me looking all cool! We forgot to take pics
of me doing cool stuff, but i promise i did some!



So, this week I worked on labor day (for time and 1/2!), then I had a class today for critical care info. i am off the next three days, but i am pumped b/c tomorrow i am going to the rockies/giants game for free (someone donated about 100 tix to church) so i am going with my friend and her new baby! then friday we are having thai food for cam's bday "party" with friends! I came home from class today and did all the bills and what not, so i am free!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! I hope all is well. I get to come to OK in 9 days!!!!!!! I will hopefully get to see you all!

6 comments:

lauren and brad said...

good update! you did good for the hubbie's birthday! :)

happy birthday cam!!!!

can't wait to see you lizzie! i'm trying to get alot done to the house so when you get here it will be cute! :) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope i get to see u in ok! dad

Anonymous said...

lo: don't clean, i will clean for you :) you are too prego to clean :) Yeah i can't wait to see ya!!!!!
dad: we will do breakfast/brunch friday or sat morn with gram too!!!

Mike and Susanne said...

Happy late birthday, Cameron. Can't wait to see you, Liz!

lauren and brad said...

only 3 days left! i heard we might do dinner at my house on friday night...so fun! you can give me tips on what all else i should do to the house before babe makes his debut.
it is cold here now and it feels like fall! hooray!

Leslie said...

um...so, i want to get a bike (1st time since the 5th grade) and couldn't help but notice you have a boy bike? is that a thing? like i don't have to get myself a girl one even though they might be cuter?

looking for mtny over racery, street over trail. fatter tires. i think it could decrease my chances of eating it.