Monday, August 13, 2007

Sara Monica Ellis!

Sara Monica was born at 1315 on 8/13/07
she weighed 6lbs 8oz
and i forgot how long she was.
she was wrapped up like a little sausage!!! we took the ginormous bow off her hat later
otherwise people would make fun of her later.

katie holding sara
Sara doesn't have that smooshed of a face like normal babies!
brian (daddy) holding sara

doing a good job!!!!
mom (odette) looks awesome!!!!
Brian looks soooo sleepy :)
It happened in like 15 hours!!!
good job odette!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, you and Cam are so lucky to have common interests; camping, biking, mt. climbing etc. As uncle Mark said in a blog some weeks back, the old folks back home were doing that stuff 30-40 years ago. We lost the fire ( and the muscles), but it is a Godsend to see the tradition carried on! We failed in the pic dept. and only Al Gore knew about the internet. But we have the memories, which your super photos and great wit so cleverly pull to the fore-front of our minds! You are a bueatiful couple and make your pappy proud as punch!!! There is lots happenining in Okieville, and I know Sus keeps ya'll up to date, but things are getting better all the time! Please keep it going.
I miss you to the 10th degree and hope greatly we will get to see you in September. How is the new job going, and how does Cam like school? Much LOVE.Dad PS u look good w/ Sophie in u're arms

MonicaMEllis said...

Oh My God I was on the internet and looked up my name for fun I baby Sarah Monica Ellis popped onto the screen. My name is also Monica Ellis and as I was about to close the page I realized the time of her birth was the abbreviation for my date of birth, creepy and odd, right. Sara Monica Ellis your a beauty.