Friday, August 24, 2007

cam and steve mountain biking

check out steve's air!
cam crashed and pretty much has a chunk out of his hand.
but it looks like a harry potter lightening strike :)


cam's arm


cam being crazy (he thinks this is fun!?!?!?)
So they are nuts.
ICU has been awesome. i worked fri, sat, mon, tues, wed....so that's why there havent been many blogs. I love it even though the hours are so weird (3a-3p).
Sus got an awesome job!!!!! And I get to go see her Mid Sept for the indigo girls concert in tulsa!!!!!!!! That's pretty much it. I get my hair cut today by this girl from church, but she works at a fancy salon that football players go to and news anchor people.... so i am excited!!!!And I am almost done christmas shopping!!! i know i am crazy!!!!




4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

what, what and what????
Cam, seriously dude, you are a stud. i love the war wounds. although i would be terrifed of skidding.
i'm so glad you like your new job. i think icu would be cool.
what job did sus get? i can't believe i haven't heard!?!?!? i thought she was working for your dad.
and yowza...i haven't even started thinkin' about christmas...you should finish up yours and then do mine! :)

Lane Adair said...

christmas?!?! you crazy. I like you, but you crazy. sus got a job? yay! anything crazy in ICU yet? (besides drilling into skulls)

Mike and Susanne said...

I got your voice message. I'm here in Minnesota, shopping and stuff with Mike's mom and aunts. Its fun! I'll try to call you sometime. Glad you are having fun in ICU!! Tell Cam to be careful!

Anonymous said...

Well, it was kind of a secret that she got ANOTHER job, but I already ruined it to dad....

She will be a barista at starbucks!!! (they have amazing insurance!)

I know i am nuts about shopping, but i am finding awesome deals all over the place!

Of course, where is cam right now.... mountain biking with 800 layers of tape on his hand :)