Thursday, July 05, 2007

pottery

well folks, begining wheel throwing 1 is a lot harder than i thought. i knew it was going to be hard, but not THIS hard! I made a bowl right off the bat and it was rather good if i do say so myself. but then my next thing just fell over on the wheel, and #3 went from a bowl to a plate to something all weird and squiggly!

I will go in for more practicar later.

Sus and chris are ar an acorn fed pig farm!

Lauren is getting so prego it is cute!

Dad leaves for Panama tomorrow.

Cam is in Norman with his family while I sit here and be jealous.

that is all.

4 comments:

Lane Adair said...

why didn't you go to Norman. its not like you have to work or something =) make me some pots! did your fillings hurt? I went to the dentist and have to get 5 and I forgot what its like!! miss you.

Mike and Susanne said...

No pictures of your pot? Don't worry...I'm sure Demi Moore and Patrick Swazye had to practice a lot before they could make pottery. You can do it!

lauren and brad said...

pottery is like the hardest thing ever! All of my pots turned into tiny little mounds of nothingness....hang in there! you'll become a pro!

Anonymous said...

no pics susanne b/c demi moore would be disappointed, and yes Lo, my post went into mush too :(