Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More rockclimbing pics

Emily getting all the ropes tied down and whatnot
stopping for a pic as i repelled down

me climbing up


using my muscles



emily kciking butt




emily showing off her muscles at the top


erica kicking butt


me belaying erica


erica belaying me



I talked to sus on the phone (well on the internet phone) yesterday and it was awesome!!! She's doing great, eating lots of food, buying painted seashells from little spanish kids at the beach, chris was making shooting noises on the phone to make me scared, they are going to lauren's friend's aunts pig farm tonight!!! They are excited and they wish they had more time in each place. the thing they miss the most about the states is: renting movies.
Pottery class tonight!!!!! cam leaves for norman tomorrow to see his fam. Blake bought a mini schnauzer and naming him Scout!!! I am starting a knitting project!!! I have to work tomorrow boo, but i get time and a half!!!!

3 comments:

Mike and Susanne said...

Dude, I can't believe you climbed up that rock! Good thing you have such long arms and legs (and a small head...just kidding! I don't think that helps with rock climbing but maybe I'm wrong). Hope you have fun being Patrick Swayze tonight. Can't wait to see your masterpiece! Yeah for 2 weeks!

Amy said...

knitting and pottery and rock climbing? sounds glorious. if not a little domestic (rock climbing excluded.)

lauren and brad said...

you are a stud for climbing that rock and having nothing but a girl to catch you if you fall. scary.
you are really into to all the extracurricular activities...me? i don't do anything. :)