Saturday, July 14, 2007

I am making Pies

Cameron left this am at 5:30 to go climb 2 14ers. however i slept in til 10:00. I am going to clean the house for fellowship group tomorrow and make 2 apple pies (1 for the boys when they get home, 1 for emily's 25th bday). Also I am making some kind of fruit tart for a baby shower tomorrow. Sheesh. I tried to add a video, but susanne will have to show me how tuesday when sophie comes over to play!!!!!!! I love sophie.... go to see her new pics: http://mikeandsusanne.blogspot.com/

That is all I know for now.

No new info from sus kramer.

2 comments:

Mike and Susanne said...

How was Harry Potter?!?! I haven't seen it yet because I'm waiting to see it with my sister in Virginia. Can't wait to see you!!

lauren and brad said...

you are a betty crocker! i love sophie too. i have never met her, but i check susanne's blog all the time because she is the cutest babe ever! your dad is home from panama...