Wednesday, December 06, 2006

working out...

So, this is bad when you haven't worked out in so long that you go to put your tennies shoes on and they don't fit anymore. Well that was me this morning. First off I have to say my feet haven't grown since 7th grade. Second I have to say I think they are growing. Third of all, I really did work out like a couple months ago :). Okay, so a few days ago I realized that I am super out of shape (it was while I was trying to truck through the snow to take Schnooze out) and just gross. So I decide after working monday and tuesday I will get up early and take Cameron to school then I can have the car to go work out. I think in my head I will run 3 miles and it will be awesome. The minute I get up and get dressed to drive him, I realize my shoes are super dang tight.... and they hurt?!?!?!? So, after I come back, brush my teeth, and take dog out, I go to Kohl's and buy a brand spanking new pair of Nike's (they are cute... light blue and green on white and gray). I put them on in the car and go to the Y. I decide my knee hurts too bad to run on the treadmill, so i Elliptical it for 3 miles. Go me!!! I watched 2 episodes of scrubs on my ipod and that made it go faster... even though it did take me 46 minutes. I wasn't training or anything. Anyway I felt so good that I even did some weights. THEN... i came home and i am making 2 corndogs... don't tell anybody :). My plans today are to: help my friend heidi (isnt it cool i have a friend named heidi???) finish her scarf (and she might make me lunch too!!), then wrap some more presents and hopefully take them to the post office, and knit someone's scarf i am working on (even though she knows who she is and is related to me :)). Cam wants to take this free avalanche class in denver tonight at 7pm, but hello people it's the season finale of America's Next Top Model (i didn't get to watch any this season until sunday and it was a marathon of them). But we may still go to the class, b/c that's cool. I miss everyone! Shout out to Deaconess!!! Love you!

3 comments:

Lane Adair said...

I watched the top model marathon too!!! boo melrose. yay cari d!!

Anonymous said...

i love you. i called you twice today lady-big-foot.

Anonymous said...

ummm. I'm bored while substituting and I am sad that you haven't posted lately with fun stuff to read. I rely on you and lauren to entertain me throughout my sub days. what day do you want to come up to boulder?? do you and cam want to go skiing with us?