Wednesday, October 28, 2009

halloween/housewarming party

my friend Lauren and her bf Caleb
had a housewarming/halloween party Saturday
I didn't take a lot of pics, but it was super fun!


he had a leaf tied to his hat and would blow it occasionally...
"leaf blower"
"Monkey On My Back"

mean looking pirate


pirate and ballerina



lucielle ball (Lauren) and bellerina




lauren's parents
Jerry Garcia & a carpenter





ghostbuster & Sheera
Andrew & Cailly
-
-
lauren's boyfriend was fred flinstone, but i didn't take a pic of him?!?!?
we ate, drank, played rockband, and had those silly vampire teeth :)







1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

i love costume parties...but I don't think I have ever even been to one! So sad!

Are you standing on your toes???

I think Cam's costume is the best. The ghostbuster one looks complicated and therefore 2nd place!