Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my friend went to nepal and she brought this...

my friend bethany left for nepal Friday for 1 month.
she is working in a clinic in Katmandu for 2 weeks.
then her husband is meeting up with her for the last 2 weeks and
they are traveling around the country.
it's so cool.
well, i was helping her pack, and she can't take very much stuff, b/c she has to carry it around with her on her back in a pack.
and the one thing i made fun of her for taking, was not a blow dryer (didnt take that), not excessive clothes, but this.

she wrote me an email this morning, and she's doing great, and she might skype soon!!!!

3 comments:

Kimiko said...

umm...that's REALLY funny. you can't take the Alabama out of her completely!

Katie said...

You know what? I would TOTALLY take an eyelash curler. And I'm from Nebraska...I don't leave home without it! Commence with the mocking. (But at least I look awake all the time)

BethanyB said...

Hey a girl's got to look good! I actually haven't used it yet, but I will use it at least once! Kimiko, we went to dinner last night at this like cool swanky travellers restaurant where you sit on the floor and they played Sweet Home Alabama. I was like "This is my song!"