Monday, May 18, 2009

mtb-apex

well, sad to say, no pictures.
-
i got my new shoes for clipless riding
-
i practiced for like 5 minutes and getting in and out.
-
cameron, lana, and i went to apex (rated difficult). here's a pic of my bike
-
i haven't been anywhere but 1 place the whole time i have mtb, except when we went downhilling in sol vista, co.
-
it was hard.
-
i had a lot of crashes, and even fell down a mountain head first, i only went like 5 feet off the edge, but i almost landed on a bunch of cacti. PLUS at some point, i got some gravel stuck in my arm.
nothing really hurt bad, but i do have some bruises. the sad thing is, all my scrapes just make it look like i have a few bug bites or something... nothing cool.
-
anyway, i am alive, and i got my fav. hummus after the ride!

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

and this is supposed to be fun???

I say next time, skip the ride and go straight for the hummus!

Leslie said...

hmmm... i thought i commented on this one. hmmm.

and yes, glee is on fox.com now! hulu too. i can't believe you got so hurt.