Monday, March 30, 2009

weirdos

i was signed up to receive my electric/gas bill online.
starting in january i wasn't getting the email.
then my bill was like crazy high b/c obviously i hadnt paid it.
i have had numerous problems with xcel when we moved here.
so today i call b/c i am so upset.
and of course, the guy barely knows any words in english, and the ones
he does know are so tainted by his crazy accent i literally don't understand a word he says.
he doesn't care that i havent been getting my bill, he just wants me to delete my cookies
(or i think he does).
anyways, i am telling him to hang on i am not to that point yet
(he wants to me go to file, tools, cookies, etc...)
i tell him to hold his horses (which who knows if he even knows what that means ).
anyway, they couldnt ever figure it out.
so i decided to just go back to paper billing.
so sad.
sorry trees.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

it's ok bc you can recycle the paper bills when you are done with them :)

Lane Adair said...

i love online billing...why can't they just send you an email? That is what most of mine do...