Sunday, March 15, 2009

rei dividend

this is our rei dividend working for us
-
i got all these things for free!!!!

me today dressed for church
*along with rei dividend shoes from last year*
prAna tanktop

grey capris


(has odor and sunscreen control suckas)



patagonia skirt




-
-
i love all my stuff and feel so luck o get it all for free!
i mean i didnt even have to get my wallet out!
also i got to use a 20% off coupon for the most expensive thing, which took like $12
off the patagonia skirt!!! i loved wearing it all today.
and I KNOW i got all the same colored stuff, but i just can't help it.






2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

Cute stuff. Skirt totally wouldn't work because the front would be soooo short...but I bet it looks awfully cute on non-pregos.

Lane Adair said...

how is it all free????? I want in on this.