Monday, January 12, 2009

snowy day, organizing, dog, broken computer

It snowed today!
i think about 6 inches!
Finally!

taken from the front door
schnooze eating a bone after her bath :)

taken from the kitchen, looking into backyard


new organizer thingy!
i copied Odette...
i put gift bags, paper, and tissue in it!



this was the best use of a target gift card EVER!
my closet is like miniature... well
just really long and narrow, with no light source...
so i moved 3/4 of the clothes from the cloest into the
basement into THIS!
seriously, i had forgotten about a lot of my clothes,
b/c I couldn't see them.
I seriously have to use a flashlight to see my clothes in the closet... no lie.




woo hoo!





another giftcard purchase... the lazy susan white thing.
from michaels.. thanks cannons!
love it!






also from michaels giftcard... the white hanging shelf!
love it!

_
today is a day to myself.
i am just lounging!
catching up on emails, blogs, pictures, laundry.
i will probably do some crafts later :)
_
on a side note: i have been so bad about the blog b/c our main computer crashed, and it hasnt really been working all of dec/jan... so we finally decided to use loan money and get a new one. Since cam has to take his to class, we rarely have a computer at home. He was nice to leave it for me today though! Other wise i was going to trek to the library :). Anyways, this new computer has "face recognition" instead of a password i am pretty sre it just uses the camera to look at my face! cool huh???
_
okay peeps... have a great snowy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz- I have the same green/white wrapping paper...I love it! What great taste you have. I'm impressed with the napkins an toilet paper. I wish we could craft together...miss you. Love ya, Polly