Monday, November 03, 2008

crafty liz

So these pics are all out of order, but oh well.
Halloween Day I set out to recover the chairs.
Odette and Laura (new friend) came over to help!
I pretty much had them do all the work while
I took pics and hung out. Okay,
I did do a lot of work once Odette left.


sara, is it really that funny that we are crafty?
random: purse momma got me

before chair


cam and sara



sara with glasses with lights on them




sara reading the warm fuzzy book, sitting in schnooze's chair





sara wearing lots of cold weather items,
it was like 75* that day






that night: aspen as little red riding hood :)







me and sara, she likes making this face








see








pic from 10.27 on our way to bday dinner


the chair without the seat BEFORE








odette doing the seat


schnooze guarding the new fabric?



odette and laura


schnooze the chair model,
finished product!


woo hoo!

odette sewing the back part together!

cutting out the seat part


schnooze, cam, me, laura ALL DONE!

finished project!
*
*
then saturday night i worked on making these curtains until 1:30am
and that was AFTER the time change....
but had to give it back to her Sunday, so I had to finish!
perfect 1/4" hems i might add :)

i will put ties around the middles later


some pillows i will sew (from the bottoms of the curtains :))

4 comments:

Leslie said...

what?? you've gotten so much accomplished in such a short amount of time!

lauren and brad said...

Oh my goodness! I love them all soooooooo much!!! Please come help me redo my whole house! Please!!!!

Gabriele said...

They look awesome Liz...congrats!!!!! You have really great friends up there, because I would not have been much help in this department, haha!!!

Love you!

Lane Adair said...

looking good in the neighborhood!