Monday, November 10, 2008

"8 more days until my birthday na na na na na na"

It's 3 more days until Sus's birthday. Click on that site to see her travels in India.
I don't post much about her, b/c I just miss her too much and it makes me sad.

There was this home video of her when she was like 4 and standing on the kitchen table in a sweatshirt and underware with an air guitar singing "8 more days until my birthday da na na na na na". I can't really re-create it for you, you just have to watch the video, and some day i will figure out how to get it on here :).

I am feeling better, thanks for all the calls, texts, emails, and comments. It makes me feel great to know people are thinking and praying for me! I am going to call the gyno today to see if i can get in sooner.

Dad comes in to town on Thursday afternoon and I get to go shopping with him! We are going to eat at some great places too! Anthropology and Patagonia (sorry shellie) here we come!!!!

I will post pics later of something :)

Oh... in about 120 pgs in Twilight; i reallllllly like it. And Nov 21, my friend Catie and I are going to see it!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, anything you think i'd like at either place, i am sure i would! feel free! i love you too, i hope the doc goes well, love sis