Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TAGGED

see 2 new posts below this one
I was tagged by Lane,
and because I love her so much,
I am taking a couple of minutes
to share random things about my life:
1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Summer after my sophomore year in HS
went on a 10 day long backpacking
trip with Dwight Mission to
Pagosa Springs, CO
and met Erin Ogden
(who i happened to re-meet in CO 2 yrs ago
and now we are buds!)
2.) 5 things on my to do list today
a. look for rental houses... see below post
b. buy a new watch...
my old one didn't like the salt water
but it said it was water resistant to 100m???
c. mail father's day cards
d. blog about mexico
e. clean carpet with new $5 bissel
carpet cleaner thing from a
garage sale (lady only used it once)
3.) Snacks I enjoy
a. chips, salsa, queso, guac with
black bean chips kettle brand
b. ice cream (pistachio or cinnamon buns)
c. hummus (shout out to Lo)
d. popcorn
e. beef jerky
4.) Things I'd do if I was a millionaire?
a. tithe
b. save a lot for retirement/kids college
c. pay off school debt
d. buy a house in a cute area
e. fix that house up and buy cool stuff for it
f. take family on cool trips
g. give some away to people to pay off their debt
h. buy a subaru and a wrangler
5.) Places I've lived?
Oklahoma: Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Norman
Texas: Ft. Worth, Houston
Colorado: Denver
-
Okay, girls, your turn. I'll look forward to
reading your answers so get on it. I tag:
everyone who reads this

1 comment:

Lane Adair said...

yay =)