Monday, June 16, 2008

2 great things in 2 days!

well, i am trying to add more pix, but the computer won't let me
so i will do more later.
Yesterday was the Indigo Girls concert :)
and today it:
Our 2nd Anniversary!!!
Here are some wedding pics from 6.17.06
(by elyse mecozzi & matt miller)

my all time fav pic EVER
i look like a serial killer
singing: power of two
by none other than: the indigo girls :)
at the wedding ceremony

back

more back

-today i walked in the house after working

and extra shift (6 hour for DOUBLE TIME PAY!)

and there was 1 dozen red roses in a vase

on the table for me :).

and tonight we are going to the sushi den for dinner!

pics to follow of the indigo concert and anniv!

1 comment:

Mike and Susanne said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! You are the cutest little love birds ever! I promise you that sitting on my kitchen counter right now is an anniversary card that I bought for you last week and then forgot to mail. A lot of good it does you sitting on my counter, I know. Anyway, it probably won't get mailed, but I hope you know that the thought was definately there! (You'll understand some of this forgetfulnes when you are pregnant! Dude, I've turned into a moron!) Anyway, happy anniv. I love you guys!