Monday, January 28, 2008

new exciting things

Hello my blogging friends. Sorry no pics, but as a shout out to Lo, I will make a list!

1. filed my tax return today, and since we're poor now, we'll be rich(er) in February, and very very very much closer to getting out of cc debt!!!!
2. i started watching the 3rd season of Lost (i watched 1&2 religiously), my friend Julie pretty much forced me to :)
3. That very same friend Julie is prego!!!! She found out on Friday night, after she called me to see if I started my period (off birth control for the ole blood pressure). we stopped at the same time, but hers was for a baby. Anyways, she was worried, so i told her to take a test, and we both just KNEW she wasnt gonna be pregnant. But the next morning when we were having breakfast.... what do ya know.... SHE'S PREGGS! I think it musta taken her one time, b/c seriously, off bc for like 1 day.
4. my friend odette has to get a root canal wed (odette, julie, and i have a candy loving problem... kinda like my lovely friend laura)(but unlike laura we all paid our dues with 8 millions cavities).
5. My friend wes had surgery today (pray for him)... taking his whole colon out :(.
6. my sister & bro in law might come here in may!!!!!
7. cameron's sick, and he got me sick (but mine isn't as bad)... but he hasn't really slept in 4 days. he sounds like he smoked 30 packs per day for 30 years. gross.
8. i went to target to get some onsies (sp?) and so much baby stuff was on clearance... and i stocked up for babies coming soon. You should make a run to target... some outfits and blankets were $1-3, and there was complete bedding sets for $17 (normally $79). WOW!
9. today is my fourth day off out of 5... then i go back for three in a row.
10. i am really excited about that tax return.
11. we looked at houses (long story about us thinking we could buy a repo'd house for $150 b/c of some stupid info-mercial... then looked into it and thought it could still be way cheap at like $150,000)(then our dreams were crushed when friend/old real estate chick told us that wasn't really the real price) and houses in denver are soooooooo freaking $$$$$$$$$$$$$. A 2bd 1bath that isn't really soooo amazing was $375,000, with a monthly morg of $2600. Cameron and I almost crapped out pants. Soooooo, our new plan is to rent a house off craig's list this summer. so he can bike to DU (hopefully!!!) and i can still be under 3 miles away from work. Anyways, there are great houses for rent on craigs list and still in our price range (not $2600/month).
12. i got new glasses (i don't know if i wrote that in a previous post) but i should get them tomorrow and i cant wait!!!!! (purple and rectangular)(picture coming soon).
13. i am hanging out with my friend Erin tomorrow. She actually went on the same backpacking trip to CO as i did when i was a soph in HS with Dwight Mission. She's from Sallisaw. But anyways we have mutual friends here, and recognized each other but couldnt place it... and what do ya know... soooo weird!!!!!!!!!!
14. Sus is doing a craft show thingy, and hopefully she will post all of her amazing creations!!!!
15. sus needs to give me some of those creations.
16. i think i will do crafts tonight and tomorrow, since i am done with taxes... SUCKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :)
17. hasta luego for awhile.

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

All the Lost seasons are online now and Ryan and I just started and we are already almost through the 1st season. I love it!

Andy and Laura said...

i had 5 cavities filled about 3 months ago....candy is evil you know.

sus and chris said...

i love my earrings!!!!! thank you thank you!!! i have them in right now!!!

Anonymous said...

you get a lot of stuff done. We got your present in the mail! I LOVE my scarf....but the pottery didn't quite make it...in fact it looks as if it was murdered...I'm so sad b/c I know it was probably the coolest pot I've ever seen!! =(

You are too sweet to send us x-mas gives and I love you very much.