Friday, April 27, 2007

po po

I got pulled over.....in front of the seminary....

It was embarassing.

I didn't make the illegal turn I usually do off the highway into the school to pick up cameron.
But I did go the correct way, but ran the stop sign in the parking lot (which is stupid anyhow, noone ever is in the Hudson Garden P-lot esp in cold weather).
But that is besides the point, he pulled me over, wouldn't let cameron get in the car, but was very nice, and did not give me a ticket.
But i have to live with all of cam's friends making fun of me for getting stopped with flashing light in front of the freakin seminary.

Way to go Liz.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

haha. that is great. what about the time brad got pulled over ON HIS BIKE for running a stop sign on campus. over $300 mistake he made. but seriously? a bike...on a college campus? cops. they are just ridiculous.