Monday, April 16, 2007

accupuncture

cameron's cousin mari (say it like martyr not mary) is in a chinese medicine degree thingy at berkley and is studying accupunture. so, she did it on us!!! it was so cool. she is also very cool!
in cam's foot

for cam's sinuses, and one in his left ear area to pop his ear from the flight and for his sinuses.


(keep in mind we had flown for 27+ hours and then got to jackson and then took a shower and was up all day and this was 1:30 on sunday, this is why i look like a druggy)
in between my eyes (for a headache) and behind my left ear, and on top of my head




ear



this is mari with all her needles... she is crazy but oh so cool.





hard at work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah i have always wanted to do acupuncture. love sus

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a guenie pig to try it and see if it really worked. Did it? If it worked was it insatanious or did it take a while? If it worked how long did it last?
Did I tell u I gave Andy My Car and got another Murano for myself?
whats this about 100 hours of flight time? Did the snow storm hammer Denver or just delay flights? You still need to let me know about other places other than Estes Park. We're now thinking about Taos, NM. as its closer, but I wouldn't get to see my baby girl
give me a shout.
Love ya a ton,
Dad

Mike and Susanne said...

What's with you guys and plane rides? At least you got to the wedding in time. I would have needed acupuncture after that too! You looked so cute in the dress you wore to the wedding (and I can't believe Cam bought new clothes for the event!) I miss you!

Anonymous said...

another option that is very similar to accupuncture...allergy testing :) I thought 50 needles in my back was going to be the worst thing ever, but it was very nice and relaxing. I'd do it again in a heartbeat (except the ones that turned red and itchy...my allergic reaction)

Anonymous said...

ok. it's wednesday...where's the new post?