Wednesday, April 08, 2009

rash

i think i am allergic to this new cheapo (trying to save money) laundry detergent i got.
it took me like 4 days to realize they weren't bug bites or something (yes i know, i am a nurse...).
anyways, i have re-washed almost everything i can think of in a new new detergent..
it's costco's enviro friendly 110 washes for $14 (which i think is such a good deal... seventh gen).
but i normally use all free and clear. we'll see. i just hope i didnt waste $14 on detergent.
anyways, i can't take a benedryl in the day time b/c i will fall asleep.
so i am just using creams....

i didnt take a picture, but it was little red bumps all over my whole entire body, but in sections..
there was a section on my abd, one on my right forearm, one on my left forearm, one on my right shoulder, on my r and l legs...
and don't worry, my butt itches too....

suck.

4 comments:

Brian and Odette Ellis said...

poor liz! hope the creams help, or I heard drinking help too.

Unknown said...

I vote for pictures!
We want pictures...

Except the butt... no pictures of that...

Leslie said...

oh.no. i've actually been experiencing some urticaria that is seemingly idiopathic and am in the painstaking process of elimination stage of diagnosis. ugh. i'm convinced it's just chronic and idiopathic, but i'll let you know if i can pinpoint it on anything! i've been hitting the benadryll pretty frequently at night, but isn't zyrtec indicated for urticaria? maybe you can take that during the day?

hope it gets better soon.

and no, i'm not dead. :) just lagging on the blogging.

Lane Adair said...

uh oh...you don't want to mix benadryl and jones girls =) "Hello? Hello?" kid says "ummm...Ms. Phelps..you need to pick up the phone to talk"