Friday, May 18, 2007

We Owe Some Money to Some Peeps!

Yes, it looks as though I have Bells Palsy or got hit in the face with a large object, but in fact, I had 4 cavities on my left fixed today! Yes folks, 4 cavities... but wait, there are 3 more I have on the right I get fixed Wednesday. I have never had a cavity in my adult teeth EVER... until now....???!!!??? See how my lips were all funked out? Well, I couln't even tell if I was drooling or not. Sad, but true. Cam has 3 cavities, at least I don't feel soooooo bad.

Stroke-like face or no? My speech was slurred too. So sad.
Cam.... IN THE NEW CAR!!!!!


The new dash!



WOO HOO!! a 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport! We are so pumped! The story is: we were driving back from the counselors office in Highlands Ranch (south east of denver by 15 miles) and our belt started screeching like when it gets wet. Cam wanted to check just to make sure nothing bad was going on. We get out of the car, open the hood and that thing is smoking!!!! It smelled so bad too. We re-started the engine, but it was shaking so bad I thought it was just going to jump on out of the hood. Long story short, we had to wait 5 hours at Target for a tow truck, got home. The car fixer people called in the morning and it was going to be $900 to fix our car that's worth $1500. It was the compressor to the a/c. So we decided to not fix it, but use it without the a/c but invest in a second car!!! With 4wd!!!! It rides like a dream! We love it so much! And we've only had it less than 24 hours!


Steve (who is 25 today), Patrick, and Cameron leaving to go on their long awaited camping trip (scott will meet up later this afternoon). The Jeep is all packe dup and ready to go for their trip!


A side view! We love it!!! Yeah yeah! We owe more people money now! Alright to debt! Maybe we'll win the lottery! P.S. we'll be in Okla in less than 2 weeks, get prepared for the cannons!

3 comments:

Lane Adair said...

welcome to the family of heeps! I love it.

lauren and brad said...

cute car. our camry might have died so we might have to get a new one too. i really hope not because 1. i am kinda attached to her. she has taken us across the country like 5 times. and 2. i hate car payments.

we'll see. it's about time you updated your blog. what will you be in ok for?

Anonymous said...

U'RE CAR LOOKS BRAND NEW! GOOD JOB ON THE PURCHASE. ARE YA DRINING THE SWEET THING TO OKIEVILLE? LOVE YA
DAD