Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Habib the silkie

Habib is a teeny little poot eating my foot!
This is his little bottom... he could take a bath in the water bowl he's so small!

I am smiling, but let me tell ya... that freaking bite kills. I swear my ear was bleeding.



He looks so innocent.


Schnooze finally started playing with Habib, and I think they had fun.




Habib Gungor is a silkie terrier. We babysat him for our friends while they went on a trip to Cali. He is only 2#s and 3 months. The plane ticket was gonna be $180 and the kennel won't take him til he's 4 months. So we were the best choice! He is soooooo cute and sooooo sweet! I just love him. Besides him peeing in the house and biting my face off... i love him!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that little rat is precious! how fun for schnooze!